Working at Raise
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applications regardless of race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, marital status, disability or age.
All applicants are considered based on their merits and abilities for the job. All posts are subject to enhanced DBS checks. We operate a strict safeguarding policy which is consistently and rigorously applied.
Applicants must have good organisational skills including time management, be highly resilient, adaptable, positive and a solution focused person who shares our ethos, cares about children and young people.
Send us your CV
If you would like to register interest for working at Raise Education & Wellbeing School please fill in the form below.
We will then send you an automated email inviting you to reply with your CV.
You can also send your CV directly to email@example.com
Why you should join our team
Time to teach
- Small class sizes
- Full TA support
- Generous PPA time
- Support of our multi-disciplinary team
- Modern assessment and learning platforms
- Work with supportive colleagues across curriculum areas
- Receive regular CPD and updates
- Develop new skills and competencies
- Access training and professional development
- Be part of our ‘grow our own’ talent pool
- Excellent work life balance
- Paid Wellbeing days
- Mindfulness courses
- Employment Assistance Programme (including Counselling and legal and financial advice)
- Trauma and Mental Health Informed approaches
- Attachment Aware
- Compassionate and supportive
- Making a real difference to pupils’ lives
- Autonomy within your role
- Freedom to be innovative within your subject and beyond
- Supportive SLT, proprietor & governors
- Team ethos
- Competitive salary